ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 721 AEE, Chemist, Geologist & Other Posts
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 721 AEE, Chemist, Geologist & Other Posts: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published notification for the recruitment of 721 AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-04-2017 from 1200 hrs to 27-04-2017 by 1200 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 721
Name of the Post:
1. AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical: 15 Posts
2. AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum: 02 Posts
3. AEE (Civil): 25 Posts
4. AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical: 56 Posts
5. AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum: 04 Posts
6. AEE (Electrical): 82 Posts
7. AEE (Electronics): 28 Posts
8. AEE (Instrumentation): 20 Posts
9. AEE (Mechanical): 74 Posts
10. AEE (Production) – Mechanical: 59 Posts
11. AEE (Production) – Petroleum: 29 Posts
12. AEE (Production)- Chemical: 99 Posts
13. AEE (Reservoir): 18 Posts
14. Chemist: 67 Posts
15. Geologist: 38 Posts
16. Geophysicist (Surface): 28 Posts
17. Geophysicist (Wells): 25 Posts
18. Materials Management Officer: 30 Posts
19. Programming Officer: 09 Posts
20. Transport Officer: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years for Unreserved (General), 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman candidates, 40 years (further relaxed by 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ ST candidates) as on for Post No. 03 and 06 to 20 & 28 years for Unreserved (General), 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman candidates for 01, 02, 04 & 05 as on 01-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 01 Graduation Degree in Petroleum Engineering for Post No. 02, Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering for Post No. 03, Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 04, Graduation Degree in Petroleum Engineering for Post No. 05, Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering for Post No. 06, Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Telecom Engineering/ E&T Engineering and Post Graduation in Physics with Electronics for Post No. 07, Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Engineering for Post No. 08, Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 09 & 10 with minimum 60% marks. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Weightage of GATE 2017 Score, Interview & Qualification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ongcindia.com from 12-04-2017 from 1200 hrs to 27-04-2017 by 1200 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ongcindia.com
2. Click on “Online applications for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciples through GATE-2017″ & Again click on Apply Online.
3. Read all instructions login yourself & fill the details in online application.
4. Check once before submit the form.
5. After submission, take a print of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-04-2017 from 1200 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-04-2017 by 1200 hrs|
|Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters||07-05-2017 to 14-05-2017 (Tentative)|
|Schedule of Interview||23-05-2017 (Tentative)|